Grease Trap Pumping
Priority Pumping provides full-service grease trap maintenance for your commercial properties. We know that you cannot afford to have your restaurant disturbed by nasty grease trap backups, clogging issues or that rancid old grease smell. It is important to make sure that you are pumping your interceptor on a regular schedule, jetting sewer lines and pressure washing the catch basin to prevent any of these issues. Grease builds up quickly and complete maintenance service will alleviate those pesky disturbances.
Are you experiencing slow drains in your commercial kitchen? Do you have that obnoxious smell near your interceptor? Can’t remember when your last service was completed? Give us a call today! We offer competitive pricing and superior service!
With Priority Pumping, you can depend on regular pumping service to ward off those inspector citations. We offer service agreements to keep you on a regular pumping service based upon your need and availability. Our agreements are NOT contracts – we don’t lock you into anything other than amazing, on-time service and out commitment to keep you on track. Our pumping invoices are emailed to you at the time of service for your records.
Proper grease trap or grease interceptor pumping is the best way to prevent backups and drainage issues
What Is A Grease Trap?
Water is slowed down by the inlet baffle wall which allows for separation of solids and FOG. Solids are blocked by baffles on the floor of the trap. “Clean” water leave the trap through the outlet baffle.
Grease traps are typically inside traps – either in the floor or under the sink.
Grease traps should be pumped EVERY 30 Days
What Is A Grease Interceptor?
Water is slowed down by the inlet downturn which allows for gravity separation of solids and fats, oils, and grease. Water flows through the baffles between each compartment further filtering out FOG (fats. oils and greases) and solids until “clean” water leaves the interceptor through the outlet downturn.
Grease interceptors should be pumped EVERY 90 Days
Why Is Maintenance So Important?
No interceptor or trap is 100% effective at retaining grease, oils, solids, etc. The longer a device is left unmaintained, the more material can escape. As material, such as grease, leaves the device, it can coat the inside of pipes. This can lead to frequent costly hydro jetting of sewer lines.
When a interceptor or trap in not properly maintained:
- Excess buildup of the contents can lead to blockages or surcharges.
- Missing or broken inlet and outlet baffles or baffle walls do not allow efficient separation of grease.
- Grease entering the City sewer system can backup causing sanitary sewer overflows, blockages and stoppages.
- Surcharging and blockages may force your establishment to shut down until the issues are resolved.
- Grease over time becomes acidic and can corrode and destroy your interceptor or trap.
- Holes in traps or interceptors can allow grease to penetrate the ground beneath the facility.
- Additives are prohibited! Enzymes, bacteria, microbes, grease grabbers, grease liquifiers, and grease eaters should never be used and are harmful to the sewer systems.
Our service agreement is not a contract. We are a company that still values the meaning of a handshake! That is exactly how we want you to view our Service Agreements.
Our service agreement is a “handshake” from our company that we will show up on time, provide exceptional service and keep you on track with your required grease trap.interceptor pumping maintenance. This agreement provides peace of mind that Priority Pumping will consistently take care of your facilities for your desired time period. A longer agreement entitles you to some additional services at discounted pricing.
Once you have established a pumping service agreement with Priority, each grease trap or grease interceptor pumping services includes:
- Inspection of all baffles and interior of the tank and lids
- Estimates for any repairs needed
- Photos of your pumping service before and after
- Electronically stored and emailed invoices with waste manifests for inspectors
- Convenient folder to keep 3 years of records together in one easy-to-find document